View Single Post
Old 14th March 2012, 14:10   #4
carguy143
This is my second home

MG ZT 190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villa Villan View Post
Sorry to hear that fella, I dinked a wheel doing the same...Perhaps the wheel weights have come off with the jolt or the alignment is now out, also get them to check the alloy for cracks when you take your car in. All the best.

Also if you can remember where the pothole is take a picture and forward it onto the council as you could recoup any expense, I believe that if a pothole has no paint markings around it that means that they are not aware of it and you should not have any problems getting your hard well earned back.

Cheers
Tony
It's funny you should say that. I just so happened to be testing my camera capabilities when I hit said pot hole (more like a trench) and you can hear the most violent thud ever. There's no markings on the pot hole. Question is, who would I contact and how? Would it be the local council or county council?

As it happens my car came with a total of 6 straights so will take the spare two with me and ask them to fit the best ones. One of which has a brand new Kenda Kaiser or something like that.

Thanks.

Rik.

It may not happen very often but if I say something helpful please hit the "thanks" button as it helps other users.

Thank you.

No. 16 of only 52 Nocturne Blue 75/ZT ever produced. ONLY TEN of these were ZT 190+

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/263467.png
carguy143 is offline   Reply With Quote