View Single Post
Old 12th November 2007, 21:56   #25
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

I personally do not like the Contemporary SE over the Conn. SE.

As Standard it does Gain 17" Star Spoke Alloys, Harman Karden 180 Watt Sound System,. Rear Door Mounted Tweeters, CD 6 Disc AutoChanger, M3-100 CD Tuner with MP3 Playback (but I think its NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-!)

It losses the Plush Leather Seats for Leather faced Sports seats, Has Black Oak Finish and Steering Wheel, Instead of Light Oak (looks more Black than Wood?) All black Carpets and Door Cards, No Cruise Control, No Hi Line Sat Nav and TV (both Extras) Looses Chrome Door Mirrors for Body Colour.

There is a Pack that puts lots of things back on, Powerfold Mirrors, Light Wash, TV, Heated screen washers, ITS, Electric Glass Sunroof, Xenon gas Discharge Lights, Sports suspension, Spacesaver Spare Wheel, Battery back up sounder.

So check to see if it has this added Pack, and have a Look for yourself, Its a Cross between the MG and Rover 75, you either like the Interior or Not.

You may well love it and I hope you do, have a drive in Both Variants as it has a different suspension System to rest of 75 Range.
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote