View Single Post
Old 20th April 2019, 21:13   #3
east-cowes

Rover 75 Tourer

Hello all

Sorry for the radio silence, the poor health in question took a turn for the worse.

The important thing in so far as the car is concerned is it has had a pre-MOT

The garage that did the pre-MOT failed it on emissions (it had been sat not running for two months, and they tested it from cold) some cleaner and a new filter has now sorted that.

They failed it on a rear brake light - now sorted.

They also failed it on a non working horn - I BELIEVE this is either a fuse or the connector, but it is the only thing the car needs for an MOT now. As you can see from the pre MOT sheet, there are a couple of advisories, two tyres have uneven wear and the rear centre brake light isn't working.

The car has had a full valet, the attached photos were taken today, I have personally driven it over 100 miles today, it's a gem. There are no rust issues, the underneath is immaculate - I've tried to show the scuffs and dings in the photos (which I will atttach to the next post)

The car was originally advertised at £450 - the owner would like to recover some of what he has spent on it since then so he is now saying £500 buys it without an MOT, if you want it MOT'd I can get it done but he will want £750