View Single Post
Old 31st October 2020, 12:58   #509
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool We have news from England..................................

........................................... It seems that my late god son's ex-wife is seriously ill in hospital. Had a stroke last week, quite a bad one. Her daughter Elizabeth has been to the hospital to see her but was only allowed a few minutes. I was surprised that she went to see her mum, seeing as they hate the sight of one and other. But Elizabeth explained that having lost her Dad she thought that she would try and make peace with her. Doubtful that will happen now.

Roger is still out in the Caribbean with his family. It's highly unlikely that he will ever return to Brazil. He has sold all his businesses along with the house. Wants to come back to the UK and start all over again. I cannot see that happening for some time yet.

Spoke to Michael on the phone last week. His eye operation was a success. His daughter Laura came and stayed with him whilst he he recuperated, think she needed to get out of the flat for a break. Laura has joined up with a couple of other girls, they have gone into business together designing jewellery. As per norm Michael has put the funds up for her contribution to the business. I hope she is successful.

My new neighbour, Kelsey, has been into my house and has fell in love with it. She has said that her and her boyfriend have had decorate the kids bedrooms in their rented house. They got permission from the owners.
Anyhow Kelsey popped in and asked to borrow a screwdriver, done this about 4 times now. She said to me, "I'll have to get myself a tool kit so I stop bothering you".
I answered, "No don't do that, I like you popping in. Your smile brightens up my day". Kelsey replied,"That's the best chat up line I have heard for a long time".

The weather has been horrendous down here. Has stopped me going out into the garden. In between the showers I have planted out a load of bulbs. Just want to get some winter pansies in, but will wait till the rain stops. And the grass wants cutting again.
Have had a tidy up in the garage and took a load of stuff up to the tip.
I'm only going out for essential shopping. So both cars are taking it in turn.

Heard a great expression on the radio the other day. "When we get through this mattress, I'll see you all in the spring". Made me chuckle.

So keep safe and see you next year.

233,509. Thats our 3rd meet done. Might go again next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote