View Single Post
Old 16th September 2011, 10:17   #1
chrissyboy
This is my second home

lovely little ford focus.

Default my car for sale ...####CAR NOW SOLD #############

hi all my car has to go as i now find myself with no work at all ,it is a 1800 turbo that is looked after and loved . has got the hans gague and gerry tee fitted .the car hasnt given me any trouble in the 2 and half years i have owned it ..it also has the sean dd unit and colour parking camera, i have added all the bits the rover started taking off . it has new coolant hoses has been looked after really well ,mot is till june 2012 and taxed till nov ... i have put it up for sale else where but thought i would put it up here too ... im looking for £2200 ,which i think is a fair price for the car .it sits on 18inch hairpins and comes with 2 keys,
i love the car but as i said i have not work or money so i cat afford to keep the car sitting outside .. if i had either work or money then there would be no way i would be selling it .. i have been using it to go to dover and its been pleasure to drive .... i hope people dont turn this into the farce like the last time i mention selling the car... anyone intrested pm me ... would be open to a sensible offer .... my car has no issues with the cooling system and has no known faults. it runs like new and is a very smooth ride .for tohose of you that like the sportier look of the zt but prefer the smoother ride of the 75 its here all ready in one package ...oh yeah i forgot ,it is an auto with a very very smooth gear change ..

PRICE REDUCED TO £2000 OVNO

Last edited by chrissyboy; 1st December 2011 at 21:48..
chrissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote