View Single Post
Old 11th February 2008, 18:43   #1
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts
Default Fred in Fueteventura my 1000'th post

Only seems fitting to dedicate my first four figure post to the master of all that is 75&ZT.

Just a few snaps of Fred on his recent trip to the sun.

Fred really liked the hotel, it seemed all his victims were trapped by the watering hole, he did comment that the people looked a little small though.

At first it was a little hot for Fred , it was 80 deg in the shade and for a fully clother bear it was ..........unbearable

Wasn't long before Fred had decided enough was enough and he was soon Bear naked.......

Really getting the hang of it, making sure there are no white bits, Fred was really bearing all now .

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Fred decided it was time to explore and to occupy his time a little better before the local hotel Moderators (jimdotcom and greygoose ) gave him a yellow card for taking all the sun

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Fred asked why my end of the seesaw was always on the ground, I told him not to ask silly questions when I was still eating, he did enjoy the seesaw as you can see he can........... bearly control his excitement Look no hands, (well he is a Bear )

Just to finish the week of Fred gave me a good thashing at crazy golf. It was amazing how quickly he got his..........bearings on the course

Last Time we saw Fred he was sat by the sea watching the waves, we just told him it was time to come back to the UK, I turned round and he was gone................

(Only joking)

Many thanks to all who put up with me , and those who don't.
The forum for me is a great escape from the daily pressures of work etc.

Thankyou

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident

Last edited by stocktake; 11th February 2008 at 20:37..