View Single Post
Old 21st September 2021, 03:59   #13002
Rich in Vancouver
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T

After 3 1/2 months of waiting patiently my new ZT-T 190 has arrived from Germany, an 8000km trip by truck/container ship/rail/truck.
The car was recommended by Pim Appel from Holland and he was right when he said it was a first class car. It was originally delivered to Switzerland and has spent the last few years with Karl in Westphalia. It's quite a jump buying a car after seeing only a few photos but I am very happy with it.
It is very close in production and spec to my previous ZT190 but also has cruise control, heated seats and a sunroof. (Yes, I am going to check out the threads on cleaning out the sunroof drains!) The car is in excellent shape. The Midnight Blue paint is excellent with just a few light scratches expected on an almost 20 year old car, and the interior is in grey alcantara. It is so good I have cancelled my plan to swap over the red Monaco seats from my old ZT.
Now I have to prep the car for the Provincial safety test then I can start enjoying it.
I will try posting some pics but please be patient as I am trying out a new photo hosting service and it isn't as straight forward as my old one.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Rich in Vancouver; 21st September 2021 at 04:27..
Rich in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote