View Single Post
Old 7th March 2021, 21:23   #5
daveconnolly
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon

Sounds good nothing booked just yet .we always camp at dawlish Warren have done since kids were young as like many we couldn't afford anything else kids are all up and left now. .but are still booking same week as us now and bringing there kids or partner s down with them as they all have so many happy memories of the holidays at dawlish .this year we have decided to maybe give camping a miss. I was64 in February so maybe getting a bit old for it I stii think I'm 20 something but my body is taking great delight in telling me I'm not . We thought we would book up at the mount pleasant at dawlish as been there many a time for a meal and drink.and have lovely sea views..but when speaking to them they have said to phone back April 12 as they aren't sure what is happening yet .and if open .how many rooms etc will be available.hopefully if can't get booked there we will get something else .but when we get booked will let you know and would be great to meet up for maybe a run somewhere and something to eat.
daveconnolly is offline   Reply With Quote