Old 23rd November 2021, 18:37   #122
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default But.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
You have completely missed the point that the vacinne is preventing deaths. If you had the jab you were 32 times less likely to get Covid.
It does not matter that the population at the beginning of the year which had had the jab was not that large. You are comparing 100,000 who had had the jab with a 100000 who had not. Simple statistics

Not everything in the world is a conspiracy just because it does not agree with your thinking.
I advocate taking the jab if you haven't had the virus, I don't buy into this being a conspiracy, I look at it cold and without any trust of official data. I'll take issue with the data you supplied, there is no way that a vaccinated person was 32 times less likely to get covid, that's been disproved over recent months as each group can catch it and spread it. I'll believe the data when it's published with ages, dates and causes of death, that's how I do things, not registering a person dead of covid because they fell off a ladder 27 days after testing positive. The data is being twisted to suit what the governments want it to say.
Give me one good reason why natural immunity is being totally ignored and I might listen to your `facts`
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote