View Single Post
Old 1st October 2017, 14:55   #24
david75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Conn SE, 04

Well it is time for Zed the Ted to move on to his next adventure.

Today he packed up his things ready to go. Even though it is now October it is still quite mild so he decided to wear his Zed the Ted t-shirt, but he made sure he had is warm cloths and woolly scarf close to hand at the top if his suitcase. Zed had also noticed that when he got is new Passport in April 2017 it did not have his picture in it, so he asked me to put one in the new Passport. This was duly done and Zed was pleased that he did not seem to have aged at all since the previous picture about 4 years ago.

[Actually, don't tell Zed, but I used the exact same photo from when I created his first Passport 4 years ago ]

Zed had also noticed that his luggage label on the lid of his suitcase had come unstuck and was looking very messy, so he has had it replaced with a new shiny one.

Zed also checked this thread on the forum and was very pleased to see that he has had nearly 300 views of his posts this month, as befits such a famous bear.

Zed will be off to the Post Office tomorrow to post himself to Nev the Bear in Wiltshire and so we will look forward to hearing about his next adventures.

Last edited by david75; 1st October 2017 at 15:10..
david75 is offline   Reply With Quote