View Single Post
Old 15th May 2021, 12:46   #3
Ducati750cc
Loves to post

Rover75 tourer

Thanks for that CLF, everything operates as normal from the fob including opening the tailgate by holding the unlock button down for 1 second, fitting the tailgate opening switch from the old car will be no problem, the switch aperture is there behind a blanking plate and I will be able to see which wires to use off the old car.

It's the tailgate window opening switch location I'm looking for, I can't say I've ever noticed one on other 75's, but then have never looked for one, no other switch aperture blanking plates about either.

If I can find out where the switch was fitted I can look for the cables in that location.

This model has the Trafficmaster smart nav fitted with the switch between the heated seat switches so at a pinch I could use this switch aperture.

This system gave directions by voice, if I push the button it tries to, but can't connect to the mobile phone system obviously because there is no current subscription, one quite neat feature was that it could be used to track the car if it was stolen.