View Single Post
Old 26th July 2021, 21:14   #85
JAYWHY 75

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Midlands Nano meet

Just a note to everyone who I met at my first Nano meet. What a great two days I had with all. My thanks to Rob (Trebor) for having me,Steve - (Artic) Duncan, Jamie and Tom, along with Andy and Martyn- (Squire) for all there technical help and expertise over the two days.

I left feeling as though I had really achieved something having my rad/condenser fan re-invigorated after such a long time not working correctly - my new thermostat installed with the gauge sat at normal all the way home for 189 miles’- my car health check undertaken with T4 equipment giving a good bill of health - my headlights as good as factory spec which I really needed on the M25 when it decided to allow a month worth of rain hitting the motorway in the space of a couple of hours - and finally my cruise control fitted which allowed me to rest my right leg for some 80 odd miles along the M40.

A great bunch of guys who I found to be very obliging and helpful to any questions or issues I had with my car - once again many thanks to all and hope to see you all at the next meet - Jeff (Jaywhy 75)

Ps - I did arrive home safely and at a respectable hour!
JAYWHY 75 is offline   Reply With Quote