View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 22:55   #1
Adam2003
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur

Default Have you ever rescued a Rover?

I come from a family where my dad has always had Rovers, and I’ve just turned 17 and I’ve bought the 75 connoisseur, 2004 in racing green (as a car for the future, to sorn and keep safe). This takes the current Rover tally on my drive to 3 haha. So i was wondering if anyone has bought a Rover, just because it was either going to be scrapped, or sold to the wrong owner and restored it back to its former glory.

I bought mine about a month ago, and I’ve already began restoration work on it. It passed its MOT last week, and has been serviced. It’s currently got a leak and is being repaired at a garage. But the owner who previously had it literally just put petrol in it and went, he wasn’t a car guy. It needs a lot of work doing to get it perfect, but it’s not a rust bucket or anything like that! It’s in, I’d say average/slightly above average condition.

This is my car, don’t let the rain fool you! It has scratches, dings and some very poorly done paint work repairs on it and will need a full respray. I recently started repairing the interior and as I said earlier it’s in the garage at the minute. I’ll probably end up making a thread in all the things I do to it! But I couldn’t let it fall into the wrong hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adam2003 is offline   Reply With Quote