View Single Post
Old 4th August 2019, 01:41   #19
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

After agreeing to sell RedFive to Rick I had a further 4 offers on the car, 3 offers from forum members. One of those offering me £300 more than the price I had agreed with Rick. Even as Rick and I were sealing the deal last night I had yet another enquiry about was the car sold yet.
But my word is my bond. I had agreed to keep the car for Rick on the understanding that I would still be using the car for various duties, after all it was my workhorse. But I cut down on it's visits to the tip with garden rubbish. The Bear took on that task.

In answer to Brian's statement saying that I had sold the wrong car, should have sold the Bear. Well, if you had seen the silly offers I was getting then you'll understand why I have decided to keep my dull grey V8. " So I have one to show and the other with plenty of go".

I hope that Rick and Dean a have plenty of fun and enjoyment out of RedFive as Ian and I have had.
I wish them both a safe journey home.

Rhubarb and Custard will be reunited at some point in the near future.

Will I be getting another car to replace RedFive? Just watch this space..............................

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is online now   Reply With Quote