View Single Post
Old 16th March 2017, 00:58   #13
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
After seven years of diligent service as our 'night watchman' Dragrad is standing down as a club moderator.

Many of you will know his work ethic and attention to detail is enormous and I certainly owe him a huge debt of gratitude for all that he has done over the years to keep the club tidy and on track, but differing styles and approaches of moderation have resulted in his decision to step down at this time.

Andrew enjoy your new found freedom from the boards, you are a tough act to follow sir.
Thank you Paul for your kind words, and indeed the rest of the members who have responded to this thread

But after 6 years of Moderating you lot (), my time has come to an end. As Paul said, sort of..... (Just listen to the first few seconds....)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

I did a lot of work behind the scenes that the general membership would not be aware of but needed to be done. These are now passed on to the rest of the Team..... My thank to them who have also stepped up to the mark and will continue to Moderate this great forum

Thank you all for your support of this great Club,.... I just need a rest......

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote