View Single Post
Old 15th November 2018, 13:19   #5
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Uneventful trip.....................

........................................... in four and half hours including one stop. Redfive gobbled up the 252 miles without and problems at Warp Factor 3 where applicable, other than the roadworks. Even the M25 was kind with no delays whatsoever. Our only hold up was from South Mimms towards Sterling Corner on the A1. There had been a fatal crash on t’other side. So the approach roads were solid. But I took the road towards Arkley, where they made the wee sports car years ago, and skirted around the hold ups.

Parked on the overgrown driveway at Michaels only to find he had gone to work, but I have keys and after entering Fort Knox i’m Now unwinding with a cup of cha, and maybe another one in awhile.

Saw a MK 1 White Gold Tourer on the A38, they were Southbound, at the Newton Abbot turn off. Next sighting was not till the M4 when a 05 plate ZT swept past. Le Mans Green I think. Next was a Orange MG GS. Other than the Trophy Yellow ZR that followed me over the Tamar no-one else was seen.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote