View Single Post
Old 16th November 2018, 07:12   #6
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool The main reason why I’m here is.......................

......................................... to finally get the answers surrounding the circumstances for my brothers death a year ago.
Some of you may remember that I received the news that my brother David had not only passed away but the funeral had been held without my knowledge. Gutted is one way of putting it.

Any way to cut a long story short I have finally got my sister in law to meet me and discuss the issue. Naturally enough I’ve had to travel up to get the answers. We are meeting at her solicitors at 11am in Southend on Sea. I plan to leave here at 9am and travel down.

Last night my brother in law Michael cooked an excellent meal, well sort of. Roast duck breast without the orange sauce, broccoli spears, baby corn on the cob and one, yes just one, potato waffle. It was nice but not very filling. Michael then asked if I would like some fresh fruit for dessert. I was expecting a fruit salad but I just got the choice between an apple or a pear. I chose the conference pear and he had the apple. Still it’s the thought that counts.

By 10pm I was really tired, I left him watching the news about the Brexit deal, we had only watched the news 5 times in the evening.
Climbed into the softest bed I know and nodded straight off. My bladder woke me up, twice. But other than that slept well.
Tea? Oh! Go on then i’ll Have another cuppa before setting off.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote