Old 31st May 2021, 12:04   #847
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzo337 View Post
I don't worry about contracting it.
I take Advagraf because it's been out of trials for decades now.
Just don't this vaccine on people who don't want it.
Protect others. BS.
I'm ex military, I know mind conditioning when I see it.
You want vaccinated, get vaccinated, you don't, so be it.
I fought for YOUR freedoms, don't try to take mine away.
Are you sure it is out of trials (or any drug, particularly prescription)?

Believe me I am not trying to take away anyone's freedoms. You have become defensive. Your service (and mine) have no bearing on this. I asked a number of questions based upon your comments, as the logic did not make sense as I read it - and from the response it still doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avulon View Post
If you are worried about it ..... get YOURSELF vaccinated, which I'm sure you have already. So why would any vaccinated person need to worry about anyone else.
I have had it, but thanks to the freedoms others have fought for, I can now identify as non-vaccinated.

If it works, great, if it doesnt, then based upon my medical history and experience, the chances are low, of any ill effect. However, I think you should read about how vaccination (not just for this) works, because that comment makes it seem like you dont.

I didnt get it for any fear of contracting the virus, as I believe I will be capable of dealing with it. My mother, however is not, and it puts her mind at ease regarding both my health and hers. I have a personal reason for having it, and like most things I do, it is for practical reasons. Besides, if the Illuminati want to trace my whereabouts, they will be very disappointed and bored of their findings.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!