View Single Post
Old 31st May 2021, 12:45   #849
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

What patronising arrogance and rudeness that actually loses impact by its very nature.

On the other hand, actual, provable and unarguable comment from indisputable sources uninfected by dogma, phoney quack remedies and unproven hysterics tells us:

A 21000% increase in the number of those waiting for serious NHS operations for at least a year.

92,165 orthopaedic patients, (very apt noun), on hospital lists who have been waiting since this fiasco began.
In January 2020 the number was 436. Yes, 436 to 92,165! In one year! That’s patients suffering agonies through need for hip operations, knee operations, and all the other procedures.

That’s just orthopaedic. Then there are thousands of other patients dying of, unmentionable on here, troubles. Just what is National Health supposed to mean? Then even more who have been refused treatment because they are still alive and kicking.

Nobody has any regret or criticism about so many receiving whatever treatment has been necessary for them. Nobody offers any criticism of any infected patient being treated and managed.

Those attempting to denigrate others who refuse to be part of a medical experiment that nobody knows enough about should monitor their amateur output.

We have two beautiful healthy daughters, one aged 55. She was born in the middle of the Thalidomide terror. It was suggested to my wife, in hospital on her own, that an injection of the drug would be in her interests. It was not yet proven to be safe although the government of the time recommended it.
When I visited that evening we discussed it. I, through gritted teeth, and with her and our unborn child the only two to consider, decided in well-managed rage and fury, that they could inject themselves with it first. Boy oh boy, did I make the right decision. Our daughters are brilliant, bright and healthy thankfully.

Later, and equally horrific, came the too-late-exposure our NHS buying blood plasma from paid-for donations of blood taken from inmates in USA prisons. Oh, and we were not told of the origin of the donations either! These fluids were not treated with what was known as Factor 8 which was a substance supposedly to destroy the AIDs ‘pandemic’. Impressive or what.

I wouldn’t even dream of suggesting anybody should follow my example but neither would I stridently insist that they should follow the increasingly forceful threats of marginalisation unless vaccinated.

The worst part of it all? Medically and generally ignorant of the veracity of politicians, those disciples pushing it as if their life savings depended on it.
Shove it, but not in my arm.