View Single Post
Old 30th November 2020, 17:10   #318
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
Oh my God that's all he needs now. Walking across the floor, tripping over a carpet and pole vaulting out of the window.--------( If you get my drift.---Lol. )

Ps. I'm in total admiration of WES for actually being able to see the funny side and make jokes about his medical treatment.---( I'm sure all I would do is wander around whimpering. ) Good on you Wes. I hope the future gets rapidly brighter for you now.
I'm always laughing at myself Jon, I feel the ability to laugh at yourself helps give a healthy attitude to life, otherwise one would go mad.

Another thing I've discovered... is not to take walking for granted. The ability to stand and walk must put a lot of stress on the body, I don't think we quite realise, I would imagine the gravity from sitting to standing must effect blood pressure and irritate inflammation, this must effect certain areas of the body I guess.

Anyway, today is the first day I've been able to poop, I forgot anaesthesia can cause constipation, they put you on laxatives.

I do feel a bit better today, still painful and achy though. I can feel a real tightness in the groin, it blooming hurts, I guess it's the stitches that are inside. I still cant tell if it's worked or not, early days I guess.

I've not grown any breasts yet I just hope my remaining one can produce enough testosterone, otherwise I will be on TRP, we shall see.

Last edited by Dallas; 30th November 2020 at 17:52..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote