View Single Post
Old 5th January 2021, 20:28   #645
Caulkhead
Avid contributor

Rover75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
I have just received very sad news concerning this virus. My niece has had a positive test, but more sadly her husband to be has passed away after being admitted to hospital last Friday. On top of this my friend Emma and her husband have both been tested positive. As far as I know they are both still at home.
My thoughts are with you, such a stark reality. Fully respect your earlier post and in the light of this, I will determine from here to use the forum for car issues, there are so many social views expressed on here that cause me distress and upset, in my wide experience of life the overwhelming majority of folk are caring and considerate, but I am sick of reading posts that suggest all NHS admin staff are useless all teachers are selfish and communist, the nasty EU make us transport animals in appalling conditions and because my hospital is coping there isn’t a problem Yada, Yada.....

Best wishes with the bickering, aggressive challenging and social interaction, sorry for any offence taken for any posts that I have made, there will not be any more. I will just be posting and reading car related content.

Last edited by Caulkhead; 5th January 2021 at 20:30.. Reason: Added content