View Single Post
Old 15th August 2020, 14:54   #7
DRWMGTF
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur, Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrobson View Post
I was quite tempted for this, however it’s overpriced for the work required, and possibly a cat c? According to the monogram facebook group it is anyway.
Besides, I don’t think I could bring myself to scrap another chatsworth tourer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a Category C

“Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Diesel 2004. In good condition for year,in a lovely Bronze colour which looks green sometimes depending on viewing angle / Sun...... a very good looking car, with a beautiful beige leather interior, which is in very good condition. Power windows, mirrors, sunroof, seats(heated) all working as they should. There are minor dings and age related marks on. BMW engine / trans starts, runs and changes smoothly and was used daily until MOT fail last December, see refusal notice pic The car was a category C write off in 2011 but long since been back on the road. Repairs and advisories as indicated on MOT but well worth a look..Air con needs a charge and the steering controls, radio, cruise etc are not connected.Parking sensors giving a an audible warning when ignition is first turned on, but then they go off.”
DRWMGTF is offline   Reply With Quote