View Single Post
Old 11th October 2021, 14:47   #1
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Default Roof bars, towing mirrors, driver cup holder, 11 spokes and various other parts

Now that the ZT has gone, I'm clearing out the spares I'd collected to make some room in the ever cluttered garage.

All small parts can be posted within the UK, most should cost no more than around £4.80 for 1st class signed for. Larger items will need to be collected from Corby. Happy to take offers on items, especially if you want to take a few bits, keen to get it cleared out quickly.

I'll put a list below, and them a load of photos below that (due to being in the garage roof, I have no photos of the bumper or wings).

Drivers side cup holder - £25 - Sold
Drivers window control panel and passenger switch, working when removed but been stored for several years, may need a clean - £5 - Sold
Black leather handbrake gaiter and handle - £5 - Sold
Warning triangle in hard case, with MGR branded gloves and soft case, soft case dirty and stained but triangle unused - £5 - Sold
MG Front badge and 3 union and chequered flags badges - £5 - Sold
Selection of bolts, new in packets, as shown in photo - £10 - Sold
2x heated seat buttons and 1x cruise button - £2 each or £5 for the 3
MG black gear knob worn but stitching all ok - £5 - Sold
fold out cubby hole thing that fits in the rear or the armrest - £5 - Sold
Brake pad wear sensors x2 new in packet - £5 each Sold
Gear shift cables, new in packet - £40 - Sold
ABS sensor unsure if front or rear, new in packet, part No. shown in photo - £5 - Sold
4x Chinese MG wheel centre caps, these will fit 11 spoke wheels, possibly others - £10 for the set
3 interior door handles, 2x passenger side, 1x drivers side - £10 for the 3 - Sold
Bonnet latch - £5 - Sold
Saloon boot floor handle - £2 - Sold
Rubber dash mats, from above glove box and small one from about LSM - £5 for both
Haynes manual - £5 - Sold
Thule Rover 75/MG ZT roof bars - £50
Genuine MGR Towing mirrors, slight scuffing on one corer of one mirror - £30 the pair - Sold
Rear anti roll bar rubber mounts - Free - Gone
Trims that go along the inside of the window, top of the door cards, the ones that swell and bubble, full set of 4 in good condition - £30 - Sold
Bendix branded front and rear brake pads - £20 each or £30 for both Sold
5x 11 spoke alloys, fitted with tyres but will need a refurb and new tyres - £70 Provisionally sold
XPG front bumper, fairly sure its got indicators and foglight fitted, in fair but not perfect condition - £15
Front wings, X-Power Grey 1x LH & 1x RH, can't remember if they're perfect, but they were better than the ones fitted to my car, don't think there were any dents or rust, just some light scratches - £10 each

Also realised I have at least one set of facelift headlights up in the garage roof, possibly 2 or 3 sets. would take a while to dig my way that far back so message me if interested and I'll get some photos.

Photos:

Last edited by bikerdude666; 29th October 2021 at 18:53..
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote