View Single Post
Old 13th October 2021, 18:29   #7
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Bob, The staff that most rescue services employ have no idea what a car engine is about. They just have a set of questions to ask, and because nobody talks anymore, they simply cannot relay messages. Problem is that they are all the same from what my friends tell me. I have been with the RAC (full, and expensive, cover) for over 40 years, and whilst happy in the early days, their service has declined dramatically, just like everything these days!
I couldn't agree more with you, the key is 'nobody talks any more' and more importantly, nobody actually listens, they don't know how to.

We are rapidly creating the perfect storm for human extinction, blissfully unawares of what is happening, moronic governments, selfish politicians, deliberate poor communicating with the public, you name it, the Covid fiasco was one such example, perfectly showcasing humanity's inability to organise, communicate, and act effectively, had it not been for the scientists to develop effective vaccines, we all be singing a very different tune.
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote