View Single Post
Old 9th January 2018, 19:44   #10
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Spider! Blooming ek! Phil, that sounded painful.

Public forum I'm not shy, I'll talk about anything me...

I've just been doing some reading about varicose veins in the testes, seems to be called 'Varicocele' and I reckon this is what my problem is...

I've just taken a look... AGAIN! and Yes! I have two whopping dark veins right at the bottom hidden out of sight. I suppose the doc missed these last week... The more I read about Varicocele, the more I reckon this is the problem I am suffering from.

I cant wait till Thursday, It will be blooming fantastic to learn this is actually my problem. I've read they can perform a Varicocelectomy which is a one day surgery, if this is the case I'm there like a bat out of hell.

To be free of testicle pain after 10 years of suffering will be blooming fantastic.

I have everything crossed, expect my legs because it flipping hurts.
Don’t forget your rights to a correct diagnosis and to the correct treatment. If your not happy Wes, ask for a 2nd or even 3rd opinion. With my bad leg it took me 3 attempts to find a surgeon who would agree to operate and who also had the right skills. Good luck on Thursday.

ps My heart is in great shape. I had to have the leg bypass because I had an embolism and blood clot 5 days after doing a long haul flight. The blood supply was blocked from the knee below and the foot went gangrenous - nothing to do with heart at all

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 9th January 2018 at 19:49..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote