View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2022, 07:57   #171
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
So, shoot the messenger? Attack and mock the writer rather than the view?

Perhaps it might be more constructive to address the subject with some valid reply or rebuttal other than a personal attack. Which part of that post was it that annoyed you, causing the lack of composure? Or was it all of it?

If what was written was offensive to you personally Simon, then I apologise. I would not want to be the target of hate mail. Getting like Twitter on here. No more from me then.
Not offensive to me in the slightest but thank you kindly for the thought.

I just think it beggars belief that yours and others wisdom on so many topics is wasted in this car club. My post giving the First Ministers address is serious, clearly the arguments raised cannot have been considered by the Scottish government. If of course they have been considered, then by you and others writing to the Scottish Government you will get a full reasoned reply. ( I was joking when I suggested you and others going to the UN & WHO)
I am not a learned man unlike many of the posters on this and similar threads but your collective wisdom is awe-inspiring. Please for the sake of the country ( and the world ) don't just post on these boards about it, go public, go large and save us all.
Please
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote