View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2022, 08:42   #173
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
I find members contributions on all sorts of topics interesting, whether car related, health related, economic or whatever. They are after all part of life's rich tapestry and my well be brought about by being involved in the particular subject matter. They may know what they are talking about, they may not but either way let's not fall out. This is only the internet and it's not real.

Well I am.
Absolutely. It is only the internet and not real. I wonder whether half of the posts made would have been said face to over a few pints

My point still stand though. All these ' strong' arguments for and against. If posters really believe what they are saying then surely on such a massive topic they should raise their concerns with those in positions of power.

It reminds me of the workplace.
Walking into the canteen, all these guys pontificating about what is wrong in the workplace. As their shop steward I then say, great we can sort this. Who's with me? I look round and all the blaw hards are reading the paper or playing on their phones. All talk and no action.

Reminds me of here, all these folk mumping their gums about this that and the other. A suggestion has been made as to how their well considered and pertinent arguments can be raised to the people who make decisions. Let's see how many do it or indeed how many go back to reading the paper or playing on their phones.

Personally I just find it depressing that very few from any political spectrum are willing to put their money where their mouths are so to speak.
Right rant over and back to the picket line lol
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote