View Single Post
Old 9th January 2021, 11:59   #8
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
When I visited the Club Stand in 2019, I never imagined it would be the last club event until who knows when! In the meantime, this video serves as a great reminder of what we're missing .

Terrific video Jim, thanks for taking the time to compile and publish it

Cliff
Yep, agreed, Cliff, I'd had the same thought, who in their "right" mind could have envisaged the length of time the current situation would go on for, certainly not me!

Appreciate your comments, quite enjoyed putting it all together even allowing for the software issues that plagued me!

All the best for 2021, be great to get together for a chat in the not so distant future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Many thanks for yet another superb video Jim, very much appreciated by all we feel sure & will certainly help to brighten us all up as we remind ourselves of what we have all missed throughout 2020.

May Jan & I wish You,Jean & the Family all the very best of wishes for a Healthy, Happy & Peaceful 2021, take care of yourselves,stay safe & please keep up the excellent work that you do.

Best Wishes.....John, Jan & Family.
Really appreciate your comments John, as I mentioned to Cliff I enjoyed putting the video clips together my only issue was trying to decide which of the many meets and events I was going to include.

All the best for 2021 to Jan, you and your family, hope we get the chance to meet up some time during the year.

Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote