View Single Post
Old 1st January 2022, 22:07   #681
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Firstly, Jan & I would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy & Peaceful New Year.

Also to many of you who have posted with very kind, positive & helpful comments on the images I have posted over the years, all of which I thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, they are so much an inspiration to me & very much appreciated, again many thanks to you all.

As said at the beginning of this sunset compilation running from 2012-2021, I will finish off with what I think is a truly spectacular set of images taken just before Christmas 17th December 2021, SUNSET OVER BASSENTHWAITE LAKE.

Shot late afternoon clear sky, spectacular deep sunset, calm tranquil water, in other words the perfect time of day & conditions for these shots.

I will still continue with sunset shots, but will interspurse with other various shots. It just remains to say many many thanks to you all, take care & again very best wishes to everyone.