View Single Post
Old 12th November 2019, 20:37   #1
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Default Well that is that - Redundancy

Today it has become public knowledge the Ford dealer that my son & I both work for is to close at the end of the year so redundancy is looming.
Some of you already know that ( over the years ) I have had some 'challenging' times there but overall it has been a good place to work & after nearly 15 years I will be sad to leave it behind.
Luckily ( for some ) it is just this site that is closing & the business is being moved to the Kia & Mazda site the owners have not too far away, however, there is no bodyshop there & this is the department my son & I work in.
So what is next for us - well at this stage I don't know - I am sure something will turn up but I know for a fact I will not be looking at bodyshop management again, more than likely I will just go back as a vehicle damage assessor.
I am confident Ross will find something quite quickly.
One thing I am sure of is that the 260 will have to go - I will be taking a cut in salary and also I actually store the car at work so obviously I will have to move it so, if anyone is after a bargain monogram Chagall 260se then keep an eye out for the car being listed for sale in the not too distant future.

Steve.
ssizefive is offline   Reply With Quote