View Single Post
Old 10th January 2017, 07:42   #1
Offshoremind

MG ZT+ 2.5 V6

Default My New MG ZT+ 2.5 V6 further technical issues/update

Dear All,

After some considerable time away from the Owners club forum I am back having just replaced my Rover 75 Connie 2.5 V6 which has done 131000 miles!... with an MG ZT + in the very rare monogram colour of nocturne which is currently on 66000 miles.

So to my enquiries, I wonder if any members can advise on the following issues?

The cam belts and water pump were done at 36000 miles back in 2011 should they now be done again after 6 years with a mileage of 66000 miles?

The wheels have been stripped and powder coated but do not have the small MG hub caps, where can i get these?

The cruise control failed after one use bringing it home after purchase lol. I was told by one kind member that this is usually a sensor under one of the pedals (break? clutch? accelerator?) please advise.

The MG badge on the bonnet is in the form of a rather fetching union jack! Please could members advise where i could get a similar one for the boot lid.

......and finally

My Rover 75 V6 has the Hi line Sat Nav. I understand you can get a replacement Sat Nave (touch screen) for ZT and 75s these days. Please could you advise me where?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

David
Offshoremind is offline   Reply With Quote