View Single Post
Old 9th February 2012, 20:46   #9
marandod
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Welcome to the club

I would be interested to know the history of the car and and how you came to take ownership, and what support facilities you are able to use to keep the car on the road.

It is fascinating to see 75's and MG ZT's still being driven all around the world.

People in the UK are fortunate to have easy access to buy these cars and to find the parts.

I have not found one MG ZT or Rover 75 in Kenya. I am off to South Africa in a couple of days where there are plenty. Parts are hard to get, despite this. Maybe some people buy a spare one and keep it just for parts. I do not know.

Have you seen many 75's or ZT's in Italy?
In Italy there are few ZT's, but 75 is larger diffuse, 99% with diesel engine!
The story of this ZT is incredible! it has been directly used by MG ROVER in Roma, then stopped for 7 years in the dealer showroom (very high price for this model car in my country, also petrol engine is not required in my country), 2 years ago the price was considerably reduced and I try to buy it, but I decided too late and the car was sold to others!
Few days ago I see a sale advertisement from the previous owner and this time I buy it immediately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Very very nice
thanks
marandod is offline   Reply With Quote