View Single Post
Old 25th June 2020, 06:24   #146
Supervinnie40
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 1.8 Club

Well, the horn is maybe fixed. I read an article that the setting for Xenon headlights in the IPK and BCU don't go well when you don't have the BBUS installed. Seeing as I don't have the BBSU, but I do have Xenons, I checked those settings. Once I turned off Xenon headlamps in the IPK, and deactivated the headlamp washers and Xenons in the BCU settings, the horn worked again when locking the car with the door open.

However, it doesn't honk when the bonnet is open....

I'm kinda getting to the point of just giving up. Apart from the awesome help I got from Simon, Dave, Brian and a few others in this thread, it has been just me talking to myself for the last few days. Probably because has a clue what else to test. Can't blame them, I'm pretty much running out of ideas myself as well.

So, if this becomes my last post in this topic, it'll be because I simply don't know where to go to from here, and I've given up. Looks like I'm buying a 100 euro new battery every 6 months...