View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2021, 11:53   #12
Juice

MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJ View Post
There were only 4 Rover 75 V8's sent to ZA by MG-Rover. They were #806, #807, #808 and #819 (the last 3 digits of the VIN). Only #806 and #819 were in 'Raven Black'. Member "kaiser" in Jo'bug owns, or did own, one of those two. I believe #806? He may know more about the car you are considering, and can certainly advise you I would think. #808 is in Midnight Blue and #807 Starlight Silver.

Not sure whether your photos show Raven Black or the very rare Midnight Blue. I assume the latter, because of the leather colour. Which one is the car you mention; can you find out? The VIN is visible from outside the car through the windscreen lower right corner. Maybe some more information about it can be found via "Two-Sixties" Forum members. That forum is for ZT260 and Rover 75 V8 Owners or enthusiasts (http://www.two-sixties.com). You can join the Forum as a guest and post questions.

Wow, thanks for that info! I knew they were rare in this country, but not THAT rare! only 4.. wow! This car is indeed midnight blue with tan leather interior. I am not 100% sure of the VIN, but from your info it would seem it is #808. I will try track down Kaiser and ask him about the car as well, thanks!
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote