View Single Post
Old 19th June 2019, 18:13   #1
Shoeburymike

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Rover 75 Club for sale

My 2000 Rover 75 Club in British Racing Green is reluctantly up for sale as I am replacing it with a Connoiseur in identical livery very shortly. I have owned the Club for just over a year and I have really enjoyed motoring in it! It has the BMW 2 litre engine with manual transmission. It has a tad under 120,600 miles on the clock at present. It was last serviced(with no advisories) on 10th June 2019, and has MoT until November 2019. It is taxed until June 2020. It has the black full leather upholstery. As my wife has an automatic only licence, and because I have loved driving the Rover this last year, I decided to seek one out with automatic transmission so she can also enjoy the experience and give me some relief on longer runs! There are no mechanical faults with this car and no drips on the driveway. During the 12 months between the first service in June 2018 and June 2019 not on drop of oil has been used! When I bought the car it had no remote central locking, but central locking with the key on the drivers door has worked well, although the offside rear passenger lock seemed to stop recently so I have to make sure it is locked manually. There are a few small scratches and also a small dent above the nearside rear wheel arch thanks to a 42 ton Bulgarian truck giving me a slight nudge as I was slowly overtaking him on a dark night on the A12 last February and he tried to pull out before I had cleared him. The cd changer which was in the glove box has been removed as it doesn't work but the radio system itself is very good and there is a tape cassette player. I shall probably put the cd changer in the car when it goes anyway, as it is possible to get them repaired. I just have not got round to it. The asking price is £525 or near offer.The car is at my address in Southend on Sea , Essex.
I don't know how to insert images from my computer into this post , but if anyone is interested, we can arrange photos via a Private Message then an email link!
Shoeburymike is offline   Reply With Quote