View Single Post
Old 15th April 2018, 21:57   #2
Madderz
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob View Post
On the day i had an email to say my yearly subscription was about to end, i was browsing through some adverts and saw a 75 for sale.

OK to cut a long story short i am now, at last the owner of a British Racing Green Rover 75. It is only an 03 plate but on a test drive it run very well along with half a tank of diesel in the car.

The last owner sadly passed away and it was of no use to them, I quickly made a phone call and went to see it. I am back in work tomorrow so the next time i will be able to start cleaning and polishing and checking things out will be next weekend, it will go in for a valet, they can do the hard work on the inside just to make it fresh.

MOT until January 2019, good tyres and the best bit, only 53k on the clock. It is only the base model along with cloth seats and a funny thing called a cassette player.lol

Will update and probably want plenty of advice in the near future, I would like to put some leather seats in it too so if any are available at a decent price let me know please.

Photos to follow

Welcome along at long last mate!
Madderz is offline   Reply With Quote