View Single Post
Old 7th August 2019, 11:27   #6
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

RedFive named by Ian as she is Red and on a 05 plate, Ians wife Jan used to call her Eva because of her number plates. Lovely car which I have had the privilege of owning twice.
But it was time to let her go, again. Surplus to requirements now, bought for my house hunting. Needed something that was good on fuel.

RedFive would take me from Essex to Torquay, where I was staying with Matt n Shirley, then onto Saltash and around the surrounding areas whilst I was house hunting. Back to Essex via Torquay on one tank of fuel.
Banana would get me to Saltash via Torquay and back there. But I would have to top the tank up to get back to Essex..
As for the Bear, well she would get me from Essex and as far as Exeter before refilling.

Happy to hold to RedFive for Rick, not a problem as I was just not desperate for the money. Good job really. I spent more money on Redfive. In 18 months than on The Bear in 3 years..
Happy to put Rick and Dean a up in The house, 3 bedrooms. And a bit of company as well.

I wish Rick and Dean a all the best in owning this club Legend. And all the Best for the future wedding.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 7th August 2019 at 13:10.. Reason: Spellin"
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote