View Single Post
Old 18th November 2018, 18:50   #17
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Home now after a lovely day...................

............................................. with lovely people.

Bade farewell to Michael and got to the Ely hotel in roughly an hour. Clean and green all the way. A good turn out yet again. 14 of us sat around the table and we played lucky dip breakfast, lucky to get what you ordered and dipping into the “spares” plate for the rest of what was missing.

After a chat and photo’s taken it was time for me to leave. Time was 11.45 am and I reckoned I would get to Allen n Vals by 4pm allowing for the traffic at Stonehenge. Bound to be loads of sightseers rubber necking from the road.
I actually pulled up at Allen n Vals at 15.25. Not much traffic anywhere on the route. Redfive was able to keep at Warp Factor 3 where applicable.
According to onboard fuel consumption thingy we were averaging 56.7 mpg. I’ll fill up tomorrow and work it out properly.

Home now after my roast chicken dinner followed by blackberry n apple crumble with custard. Washed down with a glass of Aussie white wine. And only 4 mugs of lovely tea. A HUGE THANK YOU to Allen n Val for looking after me and the house. It is much appreciated.

Redfive covered 591miles trouble free. All the work carried out by the garage and Matt Darke have certainly paid off.

Many thanks for the comments and advice.
Till the next tour I bid you all farewell. Photo’s to follow tomorrow.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote