View Single Post
Old 21st March 2020, 07:08   #6
Mike Trident
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Saloon & Citroen C1

The problem we have is what you stated in your second paragraph " 6 close friends" . If a stranger was chasing you with a gun, you would run away from the danger. But people don't understand, it's your smiling, close friends that are the biggest threat. These "close friends" are most likely the ones that would pass it to you.

I have a little part time job delivering meds for a pharmacy. The sweet little old dears don't see me as a threat. I am the nice guy who takes the meds every week, and chats to them for a few mins. Since this started I have told them, "Look, what I can get through the letterbox I will post. If it won't go through the letterbox, I will knock on the door and when I hear you at the other side of the door, i will put it on your doorstep and walk away". In every case, bar 2, they replied, "It's ok Mike, you can carry on coming to the door as normal. I would miss talking to you". You can see the problem here can't you?. Mr nice guy can't possibly have coronavirus. My own daughter seems to have the same attitude.

I believe this is why it's spreading like it is. It's the invisible killer that's passed between friends.

And as for the morons that are clearing the shelves of foods and toilet rolls. These idiots have made the problem far far worse. Now, instead people going on their once a week shopping trip, they are having to go every day chasing the elusive bum roll. This means they have to mix with others when we should be at home.

If we had done the SHORT, SHARP, SHOCK treatment right at the beginning, it would have been over by now.

In fact, if China had clamped down instantly, it wouldn't have even left China.

BORN
Tuesday, 5th October 2004 @ 12:35:52
This vehicle was the 104,679th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 3,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
This vehicle was the 12,440th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s
Mike Trident is offline   Reply With Quote