View Single Post
Old 18th July 2016, 14:35   #6
Animesis
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon 2.0l Diesel Connoisseur

ah quick replies as usual!

I wish it was just that part, the entire cable is gone, not just the cable with the sensor on the end from the connector, and there's no sign of anything being there anymore. The connector and all the cable appears to have been torn out. Im guessing somewhere in the engine bay is a loom that its been torn out of which will require a piece of wire and a new connector to be wired in and then the cable and its sensor plugged into

Sorry for the unclear description, Im sure there's a better way to describe it! If you could imagine taking the cable with the sensor out and then holding the connector still attached the car and yanking that other cable out, I can only presume like that happened and the only evidence it ever had the cable at all is the hole in the wheel arch lining. Had the car in bits over the weekend and there was no sign of the connector or any wire for it anywhere. Im trying to find the loom in the engine bay where it would have connected as I assume thats where it must have been
Gearbox change, clutch, subframe refurbish, handbrake mod, drumbrake repair, rear coils, plate PCB repair, sunroof drains refitted, trim leak fix, cruise control fix, cleared EGR/inlet, new strut bearings, USB sockets in rear ashtray, new front brake pipes/hoses, repaired undertray, new o/s rear upper arm, refurbished rear suspension&subframe, fixed back light leak, new exhaust, fitted HID xenons, FBH fix, new thermostat, armrest LEDs, wood dash, new hydromount, natnav, tyres, numberplates
Animesis is offline   Reply With Quote