View Single Post
Old 21st May 2019, 12:53   #15
slovcan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer CDT MK2 manual in Glorious Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheraton View Post
Nice Car Glen - you need to have a few wee niggles to sort or it's not fun

it's a bit soon I should maybe wait til you've seen the Car and had a wee Drive ...... that said - do you have any plans for the Car? any spec upgrades etc..

Paul.
Thanks Paul. Yes, there are already a couple of niggles that I am aware of - possible passenger door lock actuator, rear door waist seals (maybe a source of some plastic noises) and the fuel gauge.

Spec-wise, she is already there, I think. No leather, but really, I take that as a positive, I think. It has cruise which was almost a must for me, but it has TCS which I'd rather not have had, but I'll soon include that button in my start routine.

I think (hope) it will be a once over maintenance-wise (fluids, filters, hoses, etc.), then those few niggles, then a remap if I can find a way to avoid too much down time (there is a place in Slovakia that might be able to do that). It has a CD80 stereo unit, so that may get upgraded at some point.

I am very happy with the spec and features/options so I am really hoping there are no nasty surprises lurking there.

Cheers,
Glenn

Anything can happen in Formula 1 and usually does - Murray Walker

1999 Triumph Trophy 900, Saddlesore 1600, Iron Butt Riders Association #63720

2005 Rover 75 CDT Tourer MK2
slovcan is offline   Reply With Quote