View Single Post
Old 20th November 2011, 13:12   #87
martin green
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 TOURER CDT 2002 & 2000 PRIMROSE YELLOW 75 SE

Default miles on british roads is here to stay!!

IN DECEMBER 2008

BY The British Governement not the trumped up EU. voted to retain Britains hertitage and Miles is here to stay, Also they is a big push currently to re-introduce imperial weights as you can now see LBS coming on foods rather than just metric, rubbish,, by the way i was taught metric, imperial is better.

They is also something else going on with Britain and its EU traders or should i say ***** .

Nope Britain is going in the right direction and back to what she should be doing. I used to love buying things in LBS not kilos....the whole country is eradicating itself FOR WHAT?.
The BBC is the worst,, they had an artice in the website last night about who owes what to which nation. This would never happen in America, they would be blood on the streets.
They did it all in Euros, well I am not sure that the BBC know this, but Britain is not even in the euro, and never will be.But the monies were in euros to show a British based audience of who owes what.???? brain washing thats all they are doing..nope imperial for me, because its true to our nation.....and I am a metric kid and i use imperial all the time its good for spacial thought you can visualise feet and inches..ROMANS KNEW THAT, ALSO.

SOUND AS BRITISH POUND.....WELCOME BACK IMPERIAL MEASURES.
martin green is offline   Reply With Quote