Thread: New Boat
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2018, 19:03   #53
boater
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Hello Jeff

Our boat was called Tiger Lily and is a Broom Skipper. We kept her at Brundall in the dyke that leads to the NYA workshop. It is a great place to moor, water and electricity laid on and parking for the car right behind the boat. Mark helped us quiite a lot and we had a lot of work done by his team including bow thruster and holding tank. If you ever consider moving to the south side it would be a good choice. The new owner of Tiger Lily now keeps her in the Ferry Marina at Horning.

Will you be thinking about joining James Fraser on one of the cruise in company excusions that he arranges? I think it is an excellent way to get a feel for sea cruising as all the planning and safety issues are sorted for you. Mark also travels on these to sort any mechanical problems that may arise. Have also recently seen that he is selling his own boat (In Focus).

By the way you mentioned Howard Webb from Webb marine. I have not come across this name/company before and strangely my name is also Howard Webb.

All the best, Howard
boater is offline   Reply With Quote