View Single Post
Old 16th October 2021, 13:22   #18
vilas66
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTi Tourer, CDTi Tourer, Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
Azur, don't forget Italy. I believe around 12,500 were sold there. Rare to see any these days, but they do exist, though no idea how to find out about actual survivors. There is a small but enthusiastic Rover/MG supporters on a FaceBook group.
They are just as keen on other Rovers too like the 200 range and 400 etc. Prices of ones out there are usually a lot higher than here in UK.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/443434460347383

Autoscout24.com currently have 11 R75s for sale in Italy. By no means an exhaustive or complete list. Two MG ZTs (one for €7,500)
Hi there. I do live in Italy. Difficult to tell how many survivors (the italian "DVLA" can't be queried). However a very few (I still got two) and like a hens teeth on the road. Prices looks higher but nobody will buy a 75 here so they are there for sale for ages. Question is that You can't SORN your veihicle here hence You pay the road tax or scrap so I've seen lots of very good car compared to UK ones crushed.
I've just purchased a 25.000 miles Freelander 2 from new to replace the R 75 Tourer I have which got paintowrk and headliner shot but I don't have the courage to scrap the car, however, I will one day or the other.
Meanwhile, 75's are garaged and Freelander is kept outside (they worth 1/10 of the Freelander).
Forgot to say: I am a TRUE and REAL Rover 75 enthusiast

Last edited by vilas66; 16th October 2021 at 13:25..
vilas66 is offline   Reply With Quote