View Single Post
Old 27th March 2024, 15:27   #141
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

So my visit to the doctors went well. Went in on time, well I was the first one in. He asked me lots of questions about my internal issues. Took my blood pressure, up a bit. Took my temperature, ok with that. Checked my bloods, up a bit. Checked oxygen levels, ok there. Listened to my breathing. Next up onto the couch and layer on my side, trousers and pants down whilst he inserted a digit up my rear to have a feel around.

Thinks I might have an obstruction. Try a laxative to see if that makes a difference. He gave me a packet of 4 tablets. With instructions on how to take them. If you take one tonight, do not take another one for at least 10 days. Let your body reset itself naturally.

Had I been to toilet this morning, no not been since yesterday morning. Hard or soft? Hard.
I’m going to need a sample of your poo, so he gave me a large lolly stick, a container to put it into, a pair of disposable gloves and instructions on how you use the stick. Best time for the sample is between 06.00-10.00. Preferably a solid one. If you go before or after that time then wait till the next morning.

Because of the Easter weekend it might be an idea not to try for the sample till next week. Also got a container for a urine sample.

In the meantime he would contact the hospital to get me an appointment for all the camera action. 3 of them. Up my rear, down my water tube, his words, and finally down my throat. He would try and get the appointment down at Liskeard as they were a better bet than Derriford, could be a long wait to get an appointment there.

I came out thinking positive thoughts. Always look on the bright side. Of course I didn’t know what my body had in store for me a bit later on this morning. Read the story above.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 2nd April 2024 at 12:53..
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote