View Single Post
Old 20th June 2019, 19:50   #45
Bolin
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE 4dr manual Wedgewood Blue 2 04-05/06/2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
5. Pensions will be means tested, start at the age of 70 and effectively reduce with time.

6. Care for the elderly will be means tested and where appropriate state provided at a basic level.

7. Provision of NHS services will be prioritised for the 10 to 50 year olds, with medical intervention for over 75's limited to managing painful conditions.

8. All citizens approaching the age of 70 will be offered the opportunity to voluntary enter into an agreement that allows a reckless lifestyle, partly funded by the state, between the ages of 70 and 77 followed by a "Logun's Run" style graceful switch-off at 77.

13. .........voting rights will be withdrawn at the age of 70.
mss, if you think any of that is 'funny', then you are a sick and twisted individual.

Your apparent disgusting regard for older folk ignores the contribution they can still make to society, their family and friends, regardless of age or ill health.

There is no point playing devil's advocate in such a way - it doesn't achieve anything and shows that you have some really dark thoughts going on inside your mind.
"...the new Rover 75, which is a fabulous car......I think it looks fabulous....It's like sitting in a Rolls Royce......For me, this is the star of the show.....it looks so good" - J. Clarkson, motoring journalist on the launch of the Rover 75 in 1998.