View Single Post
Old 12th March 2017, 17:48   #36
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Never actually had dispute with neighbours, but they have been p I t a . The previous neighbours family and friends were too lacy to walk a few feet to the top of their drive, so would park across the top of THEIR drive, thus blocking ours at the same time. I collared the neighbour once and politely asked if he would ask his visitors not to block my drive, as I am often on standby for the coaches and may have to go out at any time to take over from someone who has run out of driving hours. This quiet word worked for a while, then it started again. The main culprit was her brother, one day he got really angry with me because I was messing around with my car and he wasn't able to block the drive, with me being there. He tore off down the street spinning the wheels,screeching round the roundabout and eventually pulled up outside two doors down. All this with a baby in the car too! The look on his face said it all, " how dare I be outside playing with my car and making him have to walk another 6 feet" The current neighbours mother does the same, and as yet I have not needed to be out before she left.