View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:26   #346
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Got it all wrong, again....................

............................................... seems that the contracts get exchanged this week and next Friday, 31st, the completion takes place. Once it is confirmed that the funds are in place, then I state when I want to move in and then I get the keys. Very stressful at the moment. But I ease the stress by going for a long walk.

On a lighter note, I decided to go and vote today. The Polling Station is about a 15 minute walk. I have a tendency to wear my leather shoes all the time, but today I decided to wear a pair of black trainers. Not wore them for a very long time and imagine my surprise when I found £30 stuffed down the trainer.
Years, Many, ago my late father used to say to me to make sure you always have your fare home then put a pound note in your sock. That way you’ll never be stuck in getting home. Over the years that one pound became five, then ten.
So all I could think was that I had stuffed the money into the trainer for that purpose.

So with my trainers on off I toddled. Another problem then required me to return home. The elastic holding up my jogging bottoms broke. Home to change then walked back to the Polling Station. Everyone I met on that walk said Good Morning, and I replied the same. Friendly bunch here in a Saltash.
After I voted then I took a stroll home but coming back a different way. Weather was nice. Made me feel so much better.

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS
Hold the front page.

Just had the solicitors on the phone asking me if it was ok to go ahead with the exchange. You can imagine my answer.
Once done then i’ll Get the funds transferred over.

Thanks for reading and the kind comments. Means a lot to me.

233,509. Thats our 3rd meet done. Might go again next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is online now   Reply With Quote