View Single Post
Old 27th March 2024, 13:29   #6
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Spot on mms. It is all in your agreed policy terms. Exactly. Having used greenflag for 12 yrs i have never called them out. My wife however , who has her own greenflag policy separate from mine , did have an issue with the recovery driver when she asked to be relayed back home,with him saying that he should not do this , but he did anyway. Her policy was , as mine is, the full relay options included. There is on ALL policies , the basic requirement to 1.repair at roadside , 2. transport to either to your home adress ,or local garage ,whichever is NEAREST .The other point to mention is the time of day if garages are closed .The final decision is with greenflag, not yourself. My requirements are not for a breakdown assist. I only require a relay service back home. This will not be as suggested ,an insurance breakdown company such as greenflag. Crouch recovery is such an example,although costly. I have found 2 or 3 companies that you just ring up and book recovery for the vehicle , at a cost of loading (£60 ) plus £1.50 per mile. I dont want anyone trying to repair the car either at garage or roadside, as i carry my own tools and the wife will take me home if im stranded.!! There is also a saving of £1200 over the last 12 years that makes it attractive for me ...... Thanks for your replies .
xsport is online now   Reply With Quote