View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 11:55   #44
Steve1966
Loves to post

2000 W Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Man Club (SE)

I have posted these pics before but I don't think the pics are in this thread. This is S403AOX in August 1999 (you can read the reg much easier on the original pic). I borrowed the car from work (Rover) to attend a bike rally at Stanford Hall near Rugby. As your list suggests it was an Arden green 1.8 Man, with green personal line interior.

and from the side-

I once took this through the car wash in the press garage at Gaydon. It was Left hand drive so I had to get out to press the start button. I noticed the passenger side front window was open just too late. It was summer so I parked it out of sight with the windows open all day. It dried out (ish) pretty quickly considering. If I recall correctly this car was one of the QP build (quality proving). This was the last phase before pre-production proper.

I notice that the reg S442AOX is missing (although the info is correct) and the picture in this position shows S542AOX. 442 was our 'hack' from '98 to about 2004. I covered thousands of miles in that car. Never failed at-all as far as I can remember.

Steve.

Spyhole, Thermostat, IMG (x2), Front ARB Drop links (x3 pairs), Rear Damper, Coils/HT Leads, Heater Matrix, Unions, 13x tyres, Gearbox Oil, Full Service (x3), Water pump & belts, LH/RH lower arm & bushes, Front/Rear pads/Discs, Fr door finishers, Track Rods, Jule's intake tube, Clutch, Slave, DMF (ouch), 1 1/2 exhausts, front springs/top mounts, Jule's Fan upgrade/condenser, reverse gear switch, OSR upper arm, spring, and sill welding. 78,000miles (175,600m total).

Last edited by Steve1966; 20th May 2013 at 12:01..
Steve1966 is offline   Reply With Quote